The Marketing Executive is responsible for generating and pursuing new sales prospects, organizing promotion displays and maintaining customer relationships so as to expand revenue streams from training, ambulance services and first aid supplies. The proceeds generated from the social businesses helps to fund the charitable missions of St John Kenya.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
• Organize displays and participate in exhibitions or conferences.
• Negotiate and close deals and handle complaints or objections.
• Maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Aim to achieve targets and continuously improve through feedback.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
• Provide clerical and planning support to business development department.
• Undertake any other duties as directed by the supervisor.
• Diploma or degree in social sciences.
• At least 1-2 years relevant experience.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office.
• Highly motivated and target driven.
Please enter your details in the form below to complete your application.