St John Ambulance Kenya envisions being at the heart of the nation we serve as volunteers in the provision of a continuous community service ensuring every household has access to a trained first aider, a world class emergency response and is empowered to care for their health needs.
To be the leading organisation of volunteers with our members and supporters providing first aid, essential emergency services, increasing the capacity to save lives and ensuring the provision of healthcare in communities.
“In the Service of Humanity’”
- Service to humanity: God honors our selfless lifesaving service we offer to other humans in sickness, distress, suffering and danger without any discrimination as service to Him.
- Volunteerism : Thousands of the people we train as Volunteers, Cadets, and Badgers offer their lifesaving skills and time right in the heart of their community.
- Discipline and commitment: As a disciplined team, we are wholly and totally committed to the realization of our organizational goals and objectives.
- Quality Service and Professionalism: We display high ethical standards in all aspects of delivering excellent lifesaving services, with requisite dedication and commitment.
- Transparency and accountability: St John is a corruption free non-profit making organization that upholds sound accounting and reporting of all transactions and conduct.
- Equality: We encourage and support all works of humanity and charity to the sick and poor irrespective of race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, nationality, ethnic or social origin, disability, pregnancy, mental status or HIV status.